Good planning skills are very important for mental health. In order to set realistic goals, they need to be:
- What do I need to achieve?
- Who with?
- What is it conditional on, and what are some limitations of these goals?
- How will you know you reached your goal?
- Hours a day studied?
- How many questions I can answer?
- How many lines of code I’ve written?
- How many people I have spoken to today?
- Is your goal realistic?
- Do you have the right skill set?
- Would obtaining your goal hurt your mental health?
- Are you physically able to do that goal?
- Will your goal get you where you want to be?
- Do you have enough on your plate already?
- Will reaching this goal help you monetarily/with fame/with intellect?
- What time span do you want to achieve your goal in?
- Minutes? Hours? Days? Weeks? Months? Years?
- Is this achievable?
Make your own smart goal here: